To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7 East Southern Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85210
- Kim Nesbitt
- Phone: 6148022440
- Phone:: 6148022446
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time Assistant Manager
Skateland • Mesa, AZ
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
United Skates of America, Inc, the industry leader for over 40 years in recreation and entertainment facility management, is looking for experienced Part-Time Assistant Manager candidates for our Skateland locations at 7 East Southern Avenue in Mesa and 1101 W. Ray Road in Chandler. These premier family entertainment center offers roller and in-line skating, a large game arcade, a novelty redemption shop, the best birthday parties in East Valley, and a pizza café.
These openings are permanent, year round positions.
Applicants for this fabulous opportunity must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays. The ideal candidates for these positions will have successful operations and management experience in entertainment, hospitality, restaurant, retail or related fields and proven experience of being a leader. This job is perfect for anyone that wants the best part time job they ever had, with opportunity for future growth in an established and expanding company. These positions offer 15-25 hours per week with full-time potential.
1. Ensure you and the members of your team provide a Clean, Fun, Friendly and Safe experience to every guest to our facility on every session.
2. Assist in hiring, training, supporting and evaluating the management and part-time staff of the facility, including the completion of all applicable training modules, while developing your associates so that they rate an "A"
3. Achieve the goals for the management responsibilities that are assigned to you.
4. Ensure that you and your team adhere to company policies and procedures in the absence of the General Manager or Operations Manager.
5. Provide leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching and development, while providing problem resolution to improve working relationships.
6. Always maintain and improve our building, grounds and equipment to meet company standards.
7. Continuously monitor managers and part-time associates performance and effectiveness in handling their assigned responsibilities to insure a successful operation.
8. Assume the responsibilities of the General Manager/Operations Manager in their absence.
9. Manage compliance with state/federal regulations.
10. Implement plans during sessions to increase yields and return guest counts (exit marketing, email sign-ups, promotional announcements, etc.).
11. Organize and assist with employee meetings, including bringing topics to share with the team
12. Create upcoming schedules for the team, based on requested availability and upcoming events
13. Assist in other areas as needed