To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
- Megan Cabot
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Automotive General Manager- up to $80K
Confidential • Sacramento, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The right candidate will be a process-driven thinker who is comfortable taking initiatives for a continuous improvement mentality.
Specific job duties include:
- Develop and establish strong working relationships with staff
- Work closely with Managers on follow-up and business development
- Provide effective, on-going coaching, support and assistance to each center
- Daily accountability of sales managers in assigned centers
- Ensure we are constantly recruiting and hiring best sales representatives and technical staff on a continual basis, and maintaining only the best performers long term
- Continually exceed all company standards for centers performance
- Work with Ownership and Regional Operations Manager on business development/growth
- Develop sales leaders that can provide continued growth in any environment
- Ability to Travel between 50-70% of the week with the possibility of little to no lead time. Also, must have a current and valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation
- Assist ownership with recruiting and interviewing candidates, as well as help with onboarding training of new team members in centers.
- Building of financial plan for Organization that includes, marketing, staffing, execution, managing costs and driving net profits to the center.
- Work with ownerships to ensure that their marketing dollars are returning maximum ROI based on center execution and performance and recommend adjustments as necessary.
- Analyze center performance on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual performance, and communicate with ownership that include identifying opportunity areas, setting action plans that will maximizing their performance.
- Establish confidence in employee coaching, accountability and development to help with employee retention.
- Review company curriculum with staff and is current and up to date on all required training, in addition to promoting supplemental training courses to focus on individual skill set improvements.
- Base Salary + Incentives / Commissions, and Travel Expenses
- Paid Vacations/Paid Holidays/Paid Sick Leave
- Other benefits discussed in interview
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an automotive store management position
- Demonstrated ability to perform exceptionally under high pressure
- Track record of constant advancement in work history
- Exceptional background in Sales and profitability.
- Ability to recruit, hire, train both sales managers and technicians
- Highly competitive
- History of sales growth due to your management/influence
- Marketing and lead generation experience
- Track record of building a successful sales force both representative and management