To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Workday Consultant -Time Management
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IBM has a need for a Workday Consultants Nationwide
IBM Global Business Services is looking for Workday Consultants Nation Wide. We are currently growing our Workday Practice and need top talent to join their team.
For over seven years, IBM has been collaborating with Workday to bring innovation, analytics-driven insights, and high-touch customer service to our clients. Together, we are helping clients build smarter HR and financial management capabilities, and enabling them to fully realize the benefits of their Workday solutions. So If you like to utilize leading-edge technology to develop and deliver next generation technology, have experience with Workday implementation experience in Absence, Time management, HCM, Talent and Learning or Benefits and can travel we would like to speak to you. Please Apply!
· Implement and integrate Workday solutions for clients
· Conduct working sessions with large, global multi-national clients to gather, understand, and analyze their business requirements
· Understand different country regulatory and statutory requirements and how these can be met with Workday
· Design and implement requirements in the Workday HCM solutions
· Configure the Workday solution to meet the needs of a globally integrated enterprise
· Demonstrate the configurations through the iterative development of prototypes
· Provide subject matter expertise regarding key business process decisions related to industry and/or functional areas
· In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients. As such, travel to client sites may be required, up to 4 days per week. Preferred candidates will live within a 50-mile radius of a major airport.
Workday experience specializing in:
· HCM – Human Capital Management
· Time Management
· Talent and Learning
Basic Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor of Science Degree required
- 2 plus years of Experience with Workday specializing in Absence ,Time management, Talent & Learning, or Benefits
- Implementation experience is required
- The ability to travel 100% of the time (4 days a week)
Preferred Qualifications Include:
· Workday Certified Functional Human Capital Management (HCM) Consultants Current certifications in Workday HCM, Compensation and/or Benefits
· Client facing consulting experience
Submit Your Profile Now!