To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Detroit, MI
- Careers ESG
- Phone: 248-246-2220
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Systems Engineer
ESG Automotive • Detroit, MI
Posted 26 days ago
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Automotive, Engineering, Information Technology
Relocation - Yes
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ESG Automotive is the go-to source for electrical engineering consulting in the automotive industry. Join ESG Automotive’s team and help create the technology of tomorrow.
Job Title: System Engineer
Location: Metro Detroit, MI
What you’ll be doing:
- Define CAN system requirements
- Develop vehicle topology
- Write system and subsystem specifications
- Capture issues found in customer issue management system
- Lead / participate in issue resolution activities during development, vehicle launch, and/or warranty periods
- Define CAN messaging
- Define gateway specifications
- Develop vehicle message matrix
- Support effort on incorporating module(s) into vehicle electrical systems.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Excellent benefits including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employer paid Life and AD&D Insurance, Short-term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with employer match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous paid time off package including Vacation, Personal/Sick, and Holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Dynamic place to work with variety of projects
- Strong work/life balance
- Opportunity for growth
Let the innovative developments and newest technologies in the world of electronics captivate you.
ESG Automotive Inc. is a sound and steadily growing company. As a member of the ESG Group, we are able to offer committed employees the professional environment of an internationally active company with locations in the USA and Europe. For four decades, the ESG Group has been developing, integrating and selling electronics and IT systems and is regarded as a high-tech company for technology transfer between different markets.
Due to our broad range of customers and our activities in future-oriented industries, we offer challenging tasks and activities. Technology and consulting are entwined in all areas of our business. Shorter chains of communication and an open corporate culture make for a straightforward and pleasant working environment in which our employees are able to grow and develop.
As we operate in the high-tech sector, we place particularly high demands on our employees: In addition to solid specialist knowledge and industry experience, we are looking for professional and quality-oriented individuals who are customer- oriented and are able to quickly integrate in multi-disciplinary teams..
What you need for this position:
- 2+ years of experience electrical engineering within the Automotive Industry
- BSEE or BSCE
- Experience with
- Embedded Systems
- Preferred: CANalyzer experience
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.