To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
13415 Reese Boulevard West
Huntersville, NC 28078
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Social Media Junior Videographer
Joe Gibbs Racing • Huntersville, NC
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Joe Gibbs Racing is a professional auto racing team that relies heavily on strong social/digital content to support the objectives of our corporate sponsors, grow the social media star power of our drivers, and build and strengthen our fan base. We compete 38 weeks out of the year, with each week providing a multitude of content possibilities and story lines around our drivers, cars, and 600+ employees. Every week is a different story line and the sky is the limit when it comes to creative possibilities. We strive to win on the track, but also in the world of social media, where it is our goal to lead the sports industry in creativity, adaptability, and quality of content. As a race team, we are reliant on corporate sponsorship to operate and those corporate sponsors are extremely eager to have access to a highly engaged social media following, commanded by our driver and team channels. Video is a vital part of being successful in this area.
We are looking for a Social Media Videographer to shoot and edit compelling sports-related content for social/digital media. Must have experience working in a social media video editing environment for at least one year and experience with professional video editing software.
- Capture day-to-day activities and events
- Build an archive of footage to be used in future content
- Brainstorm and Pitch concepts for video content
- Edit raw footage into a compelling final video product
- Capture scripted and unscripted interviews on short notice
- Manage multi-camera productions
- Produce Live video content and event coverage using in house equipment
- Create Time-Lapse content
- Record interviews, scripted lines, etc.
- Minimum 2-year professional experience working in social media video
- Proven experience with editing software
- Experience shooting and editing videos on a deadline basis
- Experience in a sports or news environment preferred
- Experience creating videos for consumption via mobile devices
- Must be able to provide a portfolio of work examples
- Ability to extract compelling elements from raw video footage
- Knowledge of sound, lighting, and other studio equipment
- Implementing text and other 3rd-party overlays into videos
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must exhibit strong interpersonal, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to juggle priorities and meet numerous deadlines.
- Must possess superior organization & creative skills.
- Able to interact professionally at all levels of the business.
- Creative and energetic.
- Candidates must be passionately eager to explore new avenues in the social media and video space.
- Report to Director of Digital, and work hand in hand with Project Manager, and Graphics Lead.
- Professional Editing software
- Moderate Experience & Knowledge of:
- Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
- Creative, and self-motivated in developing ideas.
- Good time-management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Desire to grow and develop new skillsets.
- Familiarity with Social Networks and their media requirements:
- Experience managing a website
- Photography skills