To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lyndhurst, NJ
- General Manager
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Administrator - Engineer - HVAC - Electrician
Hreshko Consulting Group Inc • Lyndhurst, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SALES ADMIN - SALES COORDINATOR
ENGINEERING - HVAC - ELECTRICAL - INSTALLATION - CONTRACTORS - MECHANICAL
Responsible for ALL BID AND SPEC DOCUMENTATION
Responsible for ALL RFP - RFQ - Manager sales quotes - follow up with team of sales reps.
Ensure ALL engineering documents are complete - and ready for PE review.
If you want to be top of sales chain - with out actually making the sale - this is for you.
MUST be excellent with all Microsoft SUITE products - including power point.
GREAT company - super management - lots of room for advancement.
Full Time - Great Benefits - 401K - Medical - Dental and more
USA Headquarters - with Global Affiliates
This position provides administrative support to the Sales Department / team and facilitates the office coordination for multiple Construction / Engineering projects.
You will be empowered to grow, take charge and to make an impact, and will be provided with excellent benefits and development opportunities.
START The new year with a new position.
Interviews start TUESDAY Jan 2nd...
- High School diploma (or equivalent). Associates Degree preferred.
- MUST know BID and SPEC sales process.
- IF your company sells to GOVT - municipality - PE - this is for you.
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in engineering sales team management, commercial general contracting, or related field such as technical sales - HVAC - electrical - mechanical - industrial .
- Ability to handle multiple projects and support multiple employees’ administrative needs with minimum supervision is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Superior accuracy and proficiency in accounting processes
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet monthly deadlines
- Proficient in Project Management software including MS Office, MS Excel, MS Word
- Fundamental experience using databases.