To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lyndhurst, NJ
- General Manager
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Administrator - Engineer - HVAC - Electrician
Hreshko Consulting Group Inc • Lyndhurst, NJ
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SALES ADMIN - SALES COORDINATOR
ENGINEERING - HVAC - ELECTRICAL - INSTALLATION - CONTRACTORS - MECHANICAL
Responsible for ALL BID AND SPEC DOCUMENTATION
Responsible for ALL RFP - RFQ - Manager sales quotes - follow up with team of sales reps.
Ensure ALL engineering documents are complete - and ready for PE review.
If you want to be top of sales chain - with out actually making the sale - this is for you.
MUST be excellent with all Microsoft SUITE products - including power point.
GREAT company - super management - lots of room for advancement.
Full Time - Great Benefits - 401K - Medical - Dental and more
USA Headquarters - with Global Affiliates
This position provides administrative support to the Sales Department / team and facilitates the office coordination for multiple Construction / Engineering projects.
You will be empowered to grow, take charge and to make an impact, and will be provided with excellent benefits and development opportunities.
START The new year with a new position.
Interviews start TUESDAY Jan 2nd...
- High School diploma (or equivalent). Associates Degree preferred.
- MUST know BID and SPEC sales process.
- IF your company sells to GOVT - municipality - PE - this is for you.
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in engineering sales team management, commercial general contracting, or related field such as technical sales - HVAC - electrical - mechanical - industrial .
- Ability to handle multiple projects and support multiple employees’ administrative needs with minimum supervision is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Superior accuracy and proficiency in accounting processes
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet monthly deadlines
- Proficient in Project Management software including MS Office, MS Excel, MS Word
- Fundamental experience using databases.