To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Patrice & Associates, Inc • Alexandria, VA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are now now seeking Restaurant Managers to come make a difference with our company today! This is a great opportunity to hone and develop your management skills in preparation for advancement with our company.
When you join our new company, as a Restaurant Manager, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with amazing customers, impact a growing business, and most importantly serve the local community.
You will be offered a competitive salary between $44,000 - $52,000 / year based on experience + bonus. On top of that we have many opportunities to grow within the organization.
About the Restaurant Manager position: You make the difference.
- Knowledge of Food and Beverages
- It’s up to you to create an everyday fun environment for your staff and customers.
- Serve quality food
- Provide our customer’s an enjoyable dining experience
- Enjoy your work.
Our restaurants are dedicated to offering the best dining experience in and delivering best-in-class guest service!
Job Description of the Restaurant Manager:
- Guest Experience focused
- Maintain fast, accurate service, and positive guest relations
- Profit & Loss management
- Proven ability to train and motivate a team
- High energy, ability to make decisions quickly
- Driven leader with a passion for quality food and quality service
We want you to have a quality of life as the RM, but also be passionate about your job, your staff, and the guest you serve.
We’re looking for RM’s with:
- 2+ years restaurant management experience preferred
- Proven sales growth
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
- Must have restaurant/bar experience
- Ability to recruit, staff and train employees
- Competitive salary & incentives
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities
- “You first" culture
- Attentive training
- Growth opportunities