To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Daisy Laird - Recruiter
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Terminix • Santa Fe Springs, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Terminix is excited to announce our new Career opportunities for Sales Reps!
At Terminix, our sales team is a critical part of our success. We offer our Sales Representatives a detailed paid training program and first year earning potential of $60K+ (combination of fixed hourly rate + commission, upon completion of training and licensure).
In CA, Sales Representatives receive the use of a company vehicle as well as a fuel card.
As a Sales Rep, you will partner with home owners to provide protection with for their home and ensure customer satisfaction and peace of mind. Terminix has expanded their services and is more than just a pest and termite control provider. You are selling a long-term customer relationship that matters.
We provide the following for our Sales Representatives:
- Extensive 4-6 week paid sales training program that covers topics including pricing, pest identification, home inspection procedures, presentation skills and sales techniques (field and classroom settings)
- After 90 days, full benefits for sales reps including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- “Leads to closers" program to reward top closers / sales
- Creative sales prospecting lists to ensure success in sales role
- TV, radio and direct mail marketing
- Professional growth opportunities
You will have many options for sales to your customers depending upon your branch’s offerings:
- Bi-Monthly or Quarterly pest control services
- Termite treatment services with a lifetime warranty
- Mosquito solutions exclusive to Terminix
- Bed bug products and services
- Termite coverage plans
- Attic, Basement and Crawl Space multi-product offerings and solutions
Responsibilities for Sales Professional include:
- Sales calls to perform whole home inspections (inside, outside, attics, crawl spaces)
- Identifying all termite and pest control issues
- Creating a sales strategy in your territory
- Developing a relationship with new and existing customers
- Learning sales techniques & acquiring product knowledge to sell termite control
- Protection, renewals and/or monthly pest control protection to owners
- Preparing appropriate specs and treating instructions in accordance with existing laws, regulations, and company policy to fulfill sales orders
- Calculating job treating costs from company pricing instructions for sales estimates
- Executing contracts on behalf of the company & observing company policies for credit terms of sale as well as effectively collecting on delinquent accounts of personal sales contracts
- Maintaining equipment, vehicle, & personal safety equipment
- Gaining experience in dealing courteously with customers through sales cycle to ensure satisfaction & develop additional prospects
- Successful completion for all state licensing and/or company requirements
We are seeking individuals for our winning Sales team who:
- Are highly motivated
- Have a “hunter" mentality
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Are strong prospectors
- Are great Communicators
- Want to win!
Education / Experience Requirements for Sales Professional:
- High school education or general education degree (GED) required
- Six to twelve months related experience and/or training in sales and dealing with the public or equivalent combination of education and experience is strongly preferred
- Valid driver’s license from current state of residence required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities for Sales Rep:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to calculate rate, ratio, and percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Physical Demands (The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds regularly & 11-20 pounds frequently, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects;
- Regularly sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl;
- Regularly use left and/or hands and arms to ascend or descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles, etc.;
- Maintain his/her balance when walking, standing, or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surface;
- Safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Incumbent is required to have:
- Have close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach.
- Incumbent will be subject to:
- Occasionally wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including, but not limited to an OSHA compliant respirator;
- Regularly work in confined spaces, narrow aisles, or passageways.
- Incumbent must be prepared to:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
At Terminix, people come for a job and stay for a career.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability