Entry Level Retail Sales Consultant
Full time Entry Level Retail Sales Consultant position available!
Earn a great income while getting your career started!
J.W. Business Acquisitions is currently accepting applications for new professionals in the business world to work as part of our team. Entry Level Retail Sales Consultant will receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge that they require to be successful in this high energy sales industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & comfortable working in a competitive sales environment.
Entry Level Retail Sales Consultant Job Description/Responsibilities:
Entry Level Retail Sales Consultant provides quality customer interaction to promote products & services
Entry Level Retail Sales Consultant maintains professional standards in sales & customer relationships
Entry Level Retail Sales Consultant participates in daily sales and leadership training sessions & campaign meetings
Entry Level Retail Sales Consultant executes one on one sales based interaction with customers
Entry Level Retail Sales Consultant contributes to a positive & energetic environment
Team based sales training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top sales managers. We promote growth from within and encourage our sales team to work together to reach client goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters the acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty. Pay and advancement are based on an individual's performance.
THIS IS NOT A DOOR TO DOOR SALES POSITION!!!!!!
- Degree preferred but not required
- Competitive personality
- Willing to start as an entry level & ambitious to grow into management quickly
- Self-Driven and outstanding interpersonal skills
- A commitment to a philosophy of self-improvement
- Fast-Pace, Fun Work Environment
- Leadership Development
- People Skills and Sales Skills
- Time Management Mastery
- Money Management Skills
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Employees at J.W. work here for one of two purposes:
- Build an extremely impressive résumé. Use the experience as a "springboard" to pursue your dream job.
- Find a career in COACHING and LEADERSHIP within OUR organization. Since we are expanding throughout the US there are many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are filling positions ASAP. So please respond promptly.
Individuals with the following experience should apply:
- Customer Service
Operate Cash Register
Resolve Customer Issue