To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Livonia, MI
- JoAnn Revesz
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Roush Industries • Livonia, MI
Posted 3 days ago
Mechanic - Job ID 12814
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Are you a Mechanic looking for a dynamic company to join? Due to our steady growth, we have an immediate opening for a Mechanic. This position is located at our Livonia, MI facility.
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: http://careers.roush.com
Our benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.RoushPerfomance.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Roushperformance
At Roush, we are committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact the Recruiting Department at 734-779-7007 for further assistance.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience as a Mechanic
- Experience in a high school auto shop program or enrolled in a skill training program
- Experience working on vehicles
- Well rounded mechanical experience
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter and willing to learn
- Must have own tools with rolling toolbox
- Must be able to read, comprehend & execute written procedures
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be flexible to work overtime and weekends
- Must have good attendance record
- State/ASE certifications preferred
- Experience with electrical systems
- Experience with light body modifications
- Experience with light assembly