To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Account Coordinator - Marketing and Community Outreach
Signature Inc • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are a truly innovative marketing firm with a passion for connecting people and brands through personalized, interactive marketing and public relations campaigns. Our mission is to help brands establish themselves through consistent consumer engagement and interaction. We’re not for the faint of heart, but if you’re bold and prepared to take on a challenge, the rewards and opportunities with our firm are limitless.
We are focused on building brand loyalty and value with consumers on behalf of our clients through a unique combination of great customer service, excellent products, operational efficiency and unsurpassed teamwork. We are looking for out next team member as an entry level Account Coordinator focused on marketing relations and consumer outreach for our top clients. We are proud to offer clients that range from local startups to national brands and a work environment that fosters career growth and opportunity. The Account Coordinator is an essential position that we develop through an extensive training program and is considered to be entry level.
Primary Responsibilities of an Account Coordinator:
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing and public relations strategies to support brand awareness, market saturation and ultimately, sales goals
- Daily presentations to clients, consumers, and management concerning the features and benefits of assigned products and services as well as developing a streamlined message
- Execute community outreach programs to ensure customer satisfaction and message delivery and consistency
- Contribute toward new business pitches
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with all team members
This is an entry level position, all training is provided however the following experience is preferred.
- College degree with emphasis on marketing, business or equivalent or comparable experience (internships experience accepted)
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, public relations, sales or customer relations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to maintain professional attitude and appearance at all times
- Basic technical proficiency
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work independently and make decisions without supervision