To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1236 Lincoln Avenue
Evansville, IN 47714
- Phone: 812-464-3607
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
University Nursing and Rehabilitation • Evansville, IN
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
University Nursing and Rehab, a skilled nursing facility located in Evansville, Indiana, is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) that has a passion for providing the highest quality of care with compassion and integrity!
Essentials Duties of our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) include but are not limited to:
- Administers basic nursing care to residents in accordance with facility’s policies and procedures.
- Thoroughly assesses residents and responds according to Nursing Standards of Practice.
- Plans and implements resident care according to Care Plan
- Evaluates residents on an on-going basis to ensure needs are met and care planned properly
- Observes residents, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies Physician of resident's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Must have and maintain a current, valid Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) state license and CPR certification
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
- Strong clinical skills
- Long-term care experience preferred
Career Builder Related Terms: Long Term Care; LTC, Geriatrics, Skilled Nursing Facility, SNF, Nursing Home, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse