To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City, UT
- Victor Kart
- Phone: 240-720-3358
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse Med/Surg
IntegrateDelivery • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 14 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Degree - None
$30.00 - $43.00 /Hour
Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance)
Healthcare - Health Services
Relocation - Yes
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Registered Nurse (RN) is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care of patients. The RN-Hospital Clinic utilizes the nursing process by use of technology, therapeutic intervention, evidence-based practice and coordination of care with other health team members in a clinic setting. They are pivotal members of the care delivery team headed by the physician and have specialized knowledge, skills and ability pertinent to ambulatory care patient needs. Scope of performance includes prioritization and triage of care delivery, implementing established standing orders and protocols, performing procedures and therapies consistent with training and licensure.
What We Offer:
What We Offer:
- Hourly Compensation ($30-$43 per hour)
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance)
- 401K Plans
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the following specialty age groups: infant, pediatric, adolescent, and geriatric.
Essential Job Duties:
- Performs appropriate assessment of physical, social and psychological status (including cognitive, communicative and developmental skills as appropriate).
- Seeks and evaluates information acquired from other members of interdisciplinary team: patient, family, physician(s), non-nursing disciplines, support staff, others.
- Uses assessment information and critical thinking skills to collaboratively develop individualized plan of care.
- Actively seeks patient, family, team, and physician involvement to develop plan of care including needed education.
- Collaboratively plans and prepares patients for further support needs once the current episode of care outcomes are met (i.e., teaching, referrals, and follow-up).
- Directs the interdisciplinary care team via delegation, coordination and collaboration as appropriate.
- Provides or delegates care consistent with plan of care, guidelines of care and professional licensure provisions.
- Demonstrates the ability to set priorities and to coordinate and organize patient care delivery through effectively managing time, supplies, and resources.
- Evaluates patient response to interventions through review of achievement of goals, clinical outcomes, patient and family satisfaction.
- Revises plan of care as indicated, and reassesses changes as appropriate.
- Current RN License in state of practice.
- BLS Certification for healthcare providers.
- Practice-specific certification as required by the clinical setting in which they work (i.e., ACLS, PALS, etc.).
- Experience in outpatient clinic setting, urgent care, or medical/surgical area.
- Ongoing need for employee to see and read information, labels, assess patient needs, operate monitors, identify equipment and supplies.
- Frequent interactions with patient care providers, patients, and visitors that require employee to verbally communicate as well as hear and understand spoken information, alarms, needs, and issues quickly and a
Job ID: RN345678
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.