FARMERS INSURANCE- Customer Service Sales Representative:
Do you have a passion for customer care and a flair for understanding the needs and motivations of people? If so, we want you on our team! As our Customer Service Sales Representative, you’ll work to inspire customer loyalty and significantly enhance the overall FARMERS Insurance customer experience. With the ultimate goal of continuously strengthening and enhancing customer relationships.
- Property and casualty license or willing to obtain
- Minimum two year insurance or financial services sales experience
- A genuine care and concern for people and their insurance needs
- The ability to multi-task while utilizing a tech-savvy approach to sales and service
- The ability to work within a team concept in a fun, fast-paced office environment
- Must be able to persevere through difficult client interactions
- Excellent compensation and Bonus
- Servicing of existing customers/households
- Engaging in proactive policy retention strategies
- Quoting and preparation of insurance proposals
- Setting Insurance and Financial Reviews (IFR's)
- Being personally responsible for hitting team and individual sales goals
- Assisting the agent with various research and follow-up tasks
This is an opportunity to grow with a successful and respected FARMERS Insurance agency. Make this job your first step on a path to a very bright future!
Customer Service Qualifications
- Property & Casualty license or willing to obtain
- Previous customer service experience is required
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently and with a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Two year minimum insurance experience required
- Associates degree or higher preferred
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In 1928, two men shared a dream of providing a quality insurance product at a reasonable price. In the decades that followed we’ve grown and adapted to meet the changing needs of Americans. But one constant has remained: We have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading products and first-rate services to the customers we’re privileged to serve.
View the full profile
Different Eras, Same Exceptional Service
Farmers not only prides itself on helping you plan wisely for the unexpected, but also on helping restore order when it occurs, so you can keep moving along the road of your life’s plans.
In 1959 a Farmers customer wrote us a letter of surprised gratitude when his car battery was replaced just an hour after it was stolen. A letter from a couple in 2002 wrote that their Farmers agent and Claims Adjuster “were exceptional in their handling of our grief, what we needed to do, and helpful in many other ways.” That same year, when Hurricane Rita struck Beaumont, Texas, Farmers sent 300 agents to assess damages while policy holders were evacuated. Farmers also donated $100,000 for the city’s emergency operations center and two megawatt generators that restored power to Beaumont. Whatever year or decade a disaster occurs, you can count on us to be there for you.
Today, the companies comprising the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies make up one of the country's largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses and provide a wide range of other insurance and financial services products.