To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
- Human Resources
- Phone: (919) 653-2551
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service and Sales Representative
UMC Direct, Inc. • Raleigh, NC
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES REPRESENTATIVES NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!
No Late Nights, No Telemarketing, PAID TRAING!
People with customer service and retail experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry level sales and marketing positions. If you've had six months of retail, customer service, or both please apply.
At UMC Direct, we're an ambitious sales and marketing consulting firm located in Raleigh, North Carolina. We specialize in new account acquisitions, customer retention, and promotional sales and marketing for our Fortune 500 Clients on an inside basis.This position involves one on one sales interactions with customers.
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients. We are looking for entry level individuals that can advance into our management development program and extend our client’s reach into 4 new markets nationwide and here at home this year! individuals with a customer service, sales or marketing background for our full time entry level customer service sales and marketing position. This is a full time entry level customer service sales and marketing position that involves learning the following:
- Customer Service and Sales techniques
- Sales & Marketing
- Small Scale Management
Tired of working late nights? No interest in telemarketing?
Apply and interview now for full time entry level customer service & sales positions starting ASAP!! This is a full time entry level customer service & sales position. Successful entry level full time customer service & sales candidates can grow to management from the entry level!
To apply for this customer service & sales position please demonstrate:
- Great personality and people skills
- Sharp, professional image and attitude
- Excellent communication and follow-through
- Be a self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities
- Be a career-oriented individual searching for rapid growth
Benefits you'll gain in working with us in full time entry level customer service & sales:
- Leadership development – we train in Covey Time Management and various leadership systems
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from the UMC President and leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment