To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Monte, CA
- Jason Elrick
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Amtec. • El Monte, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Superior career opportunity for a Project Engineer with a premier firm!!!
- The Project Engineer will oversee the complete project life cycle to ensure planned results are achieved on time, within budget and within scope.
- Provide technical leadership to the conceptual design, analysis, development, and testing of new or legacy fluid control components.
- Review product design for conformance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Ensure effective communication, collaboration, coordination and execution of all technical activities on assigned projects.
- Operate either independently or as part of a design/development team, including design engineers, manufacturing engineers, technicians and other engineers.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, advanced degree desirable
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of applicable engineering theory, methods and practices
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, especially with internal and external customers
- Proficient with MS Office and capable of using design software (e.g. Autodesk Inventor)
- Able to interpret FEA and CFD analyses and have knowledge of standard machine shop practices
- US Citizen or permanent resident with a valid Green Card