Superior career opportunity for a Project Engineer with a premier firm!!!
Company is seeking a Project Engineer that will be a key player in the organization, helping shape its vision and mission through excellent practices.
Why this is a great organization to join:
Client is an established firm with years of progressive growth; Great reputation in the industry; Quality work and loyal client base; Profitable; Privately owned; Strong leadership team and seasoned staff; Focused on growth; Low turnover; Fun and enjoyable work environment; Fast-paced; Team oriented.
- The Project Engineer will oversee the complete project life cycle to ensure planned results are achieved on time, within budget and within scope.
- Provide technical leadership to the conceptual design, analysis, development, and testing of new or legacy fluid control components.
- Review product design for conformance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Ensure effective communication, collaboration, coordination and execution of all technical activities on assigned projects.
- Operate either independently or as part of a design/development team, including design engineers, manufacturing engineers, technicians and other engineers.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, advanced degree desirable
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of applicable engineering theory, methods and practices
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, especially with internal and external customers
- Proficient with MS Office and capable of using design software (e.g. Autodesk Inventor)
- Able to interpret FEA and CFD analyses and have knowledge of standard machine shop practices
- US Citizen or permanent resident with a valid Green Card
Engineering Design Process
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: #21487-JE
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In 1959, Robert Underwood took over what was then a floundering, debt-ridden staffing company whose goal was to find the right candidates for its customers. Renaming it Amtec Engineering, Inc., Bob worked hard to pull the company out of the red and honor his predecessor’s debts. With God’s help and a lot of elbow grease, he succeeded, and the little company grew under the leadership of Bob and a new partner, Pete Van Dyken. At first located on Commonwealth Avenue in Fullerton, California, the company served mainly technical companies like Beckman, General Dynamics, Honeywell, and Rockwell. Without the invention of computers or fax machines, candidates hand-delivered or mailed in their resumes, which were coded and painstakingly filed so they could be retrieved for the right job. Many came in each week to pick up their checks, too, and were always greeted by name.
View the full profile
Wanting more space, Amtec moved to Brea in 1978, and the advent of computers began making it much easier and faster to serve our candidates and customers. In 1983, Scott Kuethen joined the Amtec team as a recruiter. Young and full of new ideas, he constantly made suggestions for improvement, including bringing in new technology (the fax!) and ways to cut costs so the company could survive the latest economic downturn. Scott loved the win/win opportunity that recruiting afforded him; helping both a candidate and an employer in one fell swoop was almost as good as eating ice cream!
When Pete decided to retire, Scott and a partner bought his share of the company. A few years later, when Bob wanted to semi-retire also, they bought him out, too. The wind of change blew through Amtec as computer technology rapidly evolved, enabling us to be even more efficient in tracking candidate resumes and employers’ open positions.
Since then, change has become the norm, as software, firmware, and hardware seem to constantly need updating. And some new partners have joined our vision. But the passion with which Amtec serves its clients and candidates is still what motivates us. Although we’ve improved our process and systems, our main goal is the same, to find the right candidates for our clients’ positions. Yes, some things never change!