To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
West Bristol Road
- Doug Snyder
- Phone: 905-738-9200
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales / Marketing Manager Trainee
Lakeside Retail Dynamics Inc • Flint, MI
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
"Leadership is not a title or a position, it is action and example."
What we do is pretty simple. We work with multiple prestigious clients and through a more personal and relationship-based sales approach, we gain them quality customers and increase their profit margin.
We know that the basis of leadership is leading from the front and understanding what those you're leading are going through. We teach motivated individuals from and entry level sales/marketing position how to manage a team of 20+ people.
Benefits of the Sales / Marketing Manager Trainee Position:
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- A Personal Mentor
- Travel Opportunities
- Opportunity For Community and Charity Involvement
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities
Responsibilities in Sales / Marketing Manager Trainee Include:
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of our company
- Sales, marketing, and brand management
- Learn the basics of sales from the qualification process to the close of the sale
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Public relations and customer service
- A professional image and integrity
We have a solid training and development program, so if you’ve never had sales experience, that’s ok, we will teach you from the ground up!
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a student mentality and an interest in Sales and Marketing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED with related work experience
- Strong problem solving, influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Sales experience in a customer service oriented environment
- Proficiency working with basic technology
- The ability to work a full-time schedule
- A professional demeanor and appearance