Superintendent and Foreman
Successful heavy civil contractor must add to staff with permanent hires of field management professionals.
Superintendent (s) and General Foreman needed to manage Georgia DOT construction projects located near Atlanta and north Georgia.
Superintendents and Foreman will manage construction of highway projects owned by DOT, Department of Transportation, and cities.
As a Asphalt Paving Foreman or Asphalt Paving Superintendent you be responsible for:
- Strong crew management skills on the publicly funded grading, milling, drainage and paving projects
- Direct and lead one crew or a group of crews
- Manage all aspects of on site production throughout construction schedule
- Maintain accurate records of materials, man hours, times sheets and all other on-site project records
Projects and work includes: road, street, highway, asphalt, asphalt plant, milling. excavation, pipe, storm drain, grading, etc.
Qualified Superintendents and Foreman must have prior on-site construction management experience on city and state roads, streets, highway, asphalt, asphalt plant, milling. excavation, pipe, storm drain, and grading.
Other qualifications required:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to explain, direct and follow up with crew(s)
- Relationship development with crews, and owners representatives
- On-site materials ordering, scheduling and equipment management
These positions offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, relocation, per diem, 401(k), vehicle or allowance, wellness program, paid time off. All candidates must be able to pass a background and drug screening, have a valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.