To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lansdale, PA
- Human Resources
- Phone: 610-265-5783
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
STC Direct Philly • Lansdale, PA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Account Representative, ENTRY LEVEL
STC Direct is currently hiring for an entry level Account Representative. Sales experience or account management is a plus but is not required. We have a solid training program. We currently have 4 offices in 4 states and we're expanding again to meet our client demand!
We will train a top performing Account Representative in our development program in:
- Sales and marketing
- Public speaking
- Leadership development
- Account management
- Team development and management
- Time management systems
- Office management
- Business development
What does STC Direct offer to our Representatives?
- A team oriented and FUN Environment
- Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
- Public speaking practice in small and large groups
- Hands-on training in sales and marketing
- A full time position with a work life balance
- An environment where learning, fun, mistakes, and hard work are necessary
- Personal and professional growth and development
- Management skills
- Learn how to run a business from the ground up
- Learn how to develop and enhance your leadership ability
- You must have a student mentality – to grow you must learn new skills
- You must have an outgoing personality – we talk to people on a daily basis
- You must have high integrity – we have a zero tolerance for a lack of integrity
- You must be reliable and dependable – work ethic is vital
- You must have a college degree or relevant work experience
- You must be passionate about growth, development, and people, period.