To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
120 Mountainview Boulevard
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
- Janine Bilancia
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Integrated Advertising Sales Manager / Account Executive
Barnes & Noble College • Basking Ridge, NJ
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB TITLE: Integrated Advertising Sales Manager / Account Executive
REPORTS TO: Head of Brand Partnership Sales
- Brand Managers and Brand Teams
- CEOs, CMOs, Directors, Marketing Manager
- Shopper Marketing Agencies
- Large Media Agencies and Networks
- Marketing and Advertising Agencies
- Media Buyers, Planners, Directors
- Market Research Agencies/Organizations
- Integrated Marketing Departments
Barnes & Noble College, a Barnes & Noble Education company (NYSE:BNED), is a leading operator of college bookstores in the United States. Barnes & Noble College currently operates 777 campus bookstores and the school-branded e-commerce sites for each store, serving more than 6 million college students nationwide.
Its Brand Partnership division is the leader in providing fully integrated marketing, media and experiential campaigns to college students, alumni, parents and college sports fans. Through its network of nearly 800 on-campus stores and e-commerce sites, and the largest social media community of its kind, our omni-channel platform provides brands with the ability to build brand loyalty among millions of students.
Barnes & Noble College is seeking a sales leader for this fast-growing division located in Basking Ridge, NJ, who will be responsible for driving new business by prospecting and developing fully integrated strategic partnership marketing programs for brands.
We are looking for a high energy, sales leader with brand partnership, online media, advertising services, and/or sponsorship sales experience. This candidate must have established relationships and demonstrate the ability to sell six-figure partnerships to senior level executives.
- Drive incremental revenue by sourcing and selling Barnes & Noble College’s marketing platform and market research capabilities.
- Develop presentations, packages and proposals that creatively and distinctly differentiate and communicate our unique access and reach.
- Structure, price, successfully negotiate and close sales.
- Focus on developing and maintaining strong relationships with important decision makers and their respective advertising agencies.
- Identify and pursue potential sales opportunities to attain established sales and profitability goals.
- Track and update all sales activity within Salesforce.
- Communicate program ROI and data/metric analyses both internally and to clients.
- 5 -9 years of sales experience.
- The ideal candidate must come with an extensive client list.
- The ideal will be a self-starter, highly motived, well connected in the media/advertising industry, etc.
- Experience in media with established relationships is key.
- Experience in market research sales a plus.
- Demonstrate a proven sales track record of developing and maintaining business from national brands.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible, hard-working, motivated and highly organized.
Barnes & Noble College is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.