To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Danbury, CT
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Confidential • Danbury, CT
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our local Automotive Dealership is hiring a Sales Receptionist!
Full-Time, Afternoon – Evening & Weekends
The Receptionist greets customers when they come into the dealership, answers their questions and directs them to the appropriate staff member. The receptionist also answers all incoming calls, takes messages and transfers callers to the appropriate department. As with all positions within dealerships, receptionists are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
Job duties for a Receptionist include:
- Greeting the showroom customers and assisting them by providing the information needed or referring them to the correct staff member.
- Operating the telephone switchboard by answering incoming calls, transferring callers to appropriate personnel, taking messages and using the paging system.
- Documenting customers who come into the dealership, noting basic demographic information and contact information.
- Performing general administrative duties, such as taking care of plants and straightening magazines, to maintain the lobby or reception area.
- The receptionist should be familiar with vehicle models and personnel within the dealership, and be polite and professional in manner.
- Receptionists must be organized to keep track of all incoming calls and visitors and have good communication skills, as they are usually the first person a customer interacts with in a dealership.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- ADP experience a plus
- Must have customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail