To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1901 Gateway Drive
Irving, TX 75038
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RETAIL OPERATIONS TEAM MEMBER
Cottonwood Financial • Irving, TX
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Operations Team Members fill a variety of critical roles at both our Administrative Office (approximately 60%) and our retail store locations (approximately 40%).
Responsibilities at the Administrative Office (HQ) include:
- Creating communication for retail store personnel in regards to all company policies and procedures
- Updating policy and procedure manuals to improve retail store performance
- Implementing all new products and services
- Creating and testing all training/coaching materials
- Providing help desk support to both retail store personnel and customers
Responsibilities at various Retail Store Locations include:
- Opening new retail store locations
- Hiring and training retail store personnel
- Conducting customer service training
- Auditing policies and procedures
- Managing multiple retail store locations
- Assisting store personnel in completing required business operations
Total compensation is approximately $63,750, which includes an annual base salary of $60,000.
- Travel pay of around $3,750 per year, in addition to salary, for overnight business travel (paid for each night spent away from home)
- Mileage reimbursement for business travel (if using your own car)
- Living expense reimbursement for business travel (airfare, hotel, rental car, meals, etc)
- Medical, dental, vision
- Voluntary life/ AD&D
- Short-term & long-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Paid maternity, paternity, extended medical leave and jury duty
- Business casual work environment
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Corporate discount program on personal cell phone accounts with select providers
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of work experience in retail, banking, hospitality, customer service or training
- Ability to travel approximately 40% (mostly weeklong, with overnight trips on short notice)
- Local (Dallas/Fort Worth area) candidates only – no relocation
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and not require sponsorship in the future
- 3+ years of management experience in one of the following:
- Retail experience (e.g., store manager, assistant store manager)
- Banking experience (e.g., branch manager, assistant branch manager, bank teller)
- Hospitality experience (e.g., restaurant/hotel/property manager, restaurant/hotel/property assistant manager)
- Customer service experience (e.g., manager, supervisor, team lead)
- Training experience (e.g., trainer, training administrator, training analyst, training manager)
We have been named multiple times to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies, as well as to the Dallas 100 list of the fastest-growing private companies in North Texas.