To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Catonsville, MD
- Richard Seaton
- Phone: 443-354-8494
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Event Sales Representative - Entry Level - Full Time
Summit Consulting • Catonsville, MD
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summit Consulting is looking for entry level professionals to fill a current open position with our firm at our Glen Burnie, Maryland location. Candidates with Sales, Marketing or Customer Service experience tend to excel within our company because of their unparalleled people & communication skills. Due to recent expansion with a new client, Summit Consulting will be filling an Entry Level Account Management position ASAP! No experience necessary as this position offers "hands on" training.
Summit Consulting is Baltimore’s leading provider for sales and marketing services. Our clients are all industry-leading companies. We pride ourselves in our ability to train and develop executive TEAMS who never fail to bring our clients their most valued customers.
What sets Summit Consulting apart from any other firm is our passion for our people (clients, customers and employees alike) and our perpetual growth and advancement opportunities.
Entry Level / Administration / Customer Service / Management / Sales / Marketing / Promotions
Currently drafting for the following positions in our sales / marketing department:
- Entry Level Event Sales
- Entry Level Team Lead
- Management Trainee
- Sales Trainer
- Administrative Assistant
- HR Recruiter
- All positions offer opportunity for advancement for the right people
Our TEAM Enjoys:
- An Innovative and Caring Management TEAM
- Performance Driven Bonuses – Performance based compensation
- Travel Opportunities
- Representing the Most Respected Clients/ Brands in their industries
- Excellent Sales / Management Training
- Philanthropy - Pick your favorite charity!
Can you make the cut?
The following are the minimal standards, skills and attributes required to be considered a possible candidate for this entry level position:
- Bachelors Degree – Most Commonly Considered Majors: Communications, Economics, Education, Marketing, Psychology, Management, Business, Entrepreneurship
- Competitive, Results-Driven Work Style
- Leadership Experience
- Independently Motivated
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Ability to keep up (and have fun) in a Dynamic, Fast-Paced Environment
- This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based upon individual performance paired with an hourly wage.
- This position involves one on one sales interaction with customers.
- Reliable Transportation a must (vehicle required)
Want to Sign Up for Tryouts?
To apply or inquire about the position contact Human Resources at 443-354-8494