To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ashley, IN 46705
- Phone: 440-842-7133
- Phone:: 440-842-7143
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Production Labor
Professional Placement Services • Ashley, IN
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Immediate Need for Manufacturing QUALITY Tech!
The company is an industry leader in recycling for the past 60 years. The facility is top of the line and we need top of the line people. You would be working in a team environment that promotes growth within the company for qualified individuals.
This is a CAREER NOT a Job…
Candidates with the following need only apply:
(Also see below for REQUIRED SKILLS)
Ø Good work History
Ø Valid Driver’s License
Ø Must pass Drug Test
Ø Clean Record
A General Laborer is responsible for safely and efficiently performing general labor duties at a materials recycling facility (MRF). Responsibilities may include such things as yard clean-up, fueling vehicles and equipment, general vehicle operation, general office maintenance and other related duties.
- lifting and moving materials,
- loading and unloading vehicles,
- and other activities in a helping or assisting on sorter.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc)occasionally;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 70 pounds most of the work day;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc)occasionally;;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements occasionally;
Normal setting for this job is: manual labor.
Ø Job Security in a Secure Industry
Ø FULL Benefits including: 401K, HEALTH Insurance, Paid holidays, Vacation time
Ø Room to grow within the company
Ø TEAM environment
Ø Clean Shop
Ø More Experience = More $$$
We are looking for a qualified individual with a good track record. Someone that is looking for a future with the company and willing to put the time in. You MUST be a team player. As well as take PRIDE in your work and the product you are producing. This is not just a job it is a HOME.
WE look for an understanding of the 3 PILLARS of Manufacturing
PRODUCTIVITY - - SAFETY - - QUALITY
- Highly motivated
- Able to handle multiple functions
- Initiative and independent judgment
If this sounds like you and you have read this far, take the next step and apply NOW.