To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mendham, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Banking Officer
Lakeland Bank • Mendham, NJ
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Come join the Lakeland Bank team...
You’ll love it here!
Lakeland Bank fosters a work environment that is supportive, caring, and team-centered. We believe in providing career advancement opportunities, within our organization, and treat our colleagues with dignity and respect. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k) and education reimbursement.
We are very proud to have been recognized, for a second time, by Forbes magazine as one of "America's 50 Most Trustworthy Financial companies". This honor was a result of how we always have, and how we always will, conduct our business. The relationships we develop with our customers are governed by the principles of trustworthiness: honesty, integrity, and reliability. It's what our customers expect and it's what we deliver every day.
Will be a member of a relationship management team and will be responsible for new deposit and loan cultivation, specific to quarterly goal requirements. Will be a leader responsible for coaching and development of assigned offices and branch personnel
Specific duties include:
- Responsible for marketing plans, partner referrals, and developing sales activities in conjunction with Branch Managers, Business Partners, and Regional & Sales Managers
- Responsible for the sales life cycle including lead generation and sourcing
- Responsible for conducting calls independently and jointly on existing clients, prospects, professionals and COIs.
- Working closely with Small Business Underwriting Team and Commercial Lending Groups in assigned territories
- Responsible for calling activities, call tracking, preparation of call/loan memo, and communication of credit decisions.
- Will serve as a mentor and source of training for bank colleagues
All Lakeland Bank employees must be bondable. FBI background checks are required to confirm eligibility for bonding.
Note: A guilty plea or criminal conviction will not necessarily preclude employment at Lakeland Bank.
Qualified candidates please send resume and please indicate position you are responding to in the subject line to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Equal opportunity employer of qualified protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, minorities and females. Lakeland Bank is the wholly-owned subsidiary of Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:LBAI), which has $4.7 billion in total assets. The Bank operates 53 New Jersey branch offices in Bergen, Essex, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex and Union counties; five New Jersey regional commercial lending centers in Bernardsville, Jackson, Montville, Newton, Teaneck and Waldwick; and two commercial loan production offices serving Middlesex and Monmouth counties in New Jersey and the Hudson Valley region of New York. Lakeland Bank offers an extensive suite of financial products and services for businesses and consumers.
- Excellent business banking acumen required including calling, COI cultivation, business development, and credit experience (or a desire and willingness to be trained)
- 6 - 10 years of Financial Services/Sales experience with a BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field or an equivalent of 10 years of experience
- Community and business ties with local market knowledge
- Strong presentation and sales skills are required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience working with business owners, the relationship/portfolio management process including maintaining and deepening relationships, and improving specific financial business outcomes with working knowledge of bank requirements and credit criteria
- Must be bondable