To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7201 Garners Ferry Road
Columbia, SC 29209
- Lee Cook
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales / Auto Sales Rep / Sales Consultant
Dick Smith Automotive Group • Columbia, SC
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DICK SMITH FORD OF COLUMBIA
AUTOMOTIVE SALES / AUTO SALES REP / SALES CONSULTANT
401k – BENEFITS
Dick Smith Ford is GROWING and is looking to add to our Automotive Sales / Auto Sales Rep / Sales Consultant team. Dick Smith provides an excellent environment to progress your career in the Automotive Industry and take your career to the next level – APPLY NOW!
Automotive Sales / Auto Sales Rep / Sales Consultant Job Description
- Automotive Sales Reps will spend time working with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Automotive Sales Reps will be committed to becoming an automotive sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of our new vehicles and technology
- Automotive Sales Reps will test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry-leading features
- Automotive Sales Reps will follow-up with prospective customers and return email and voicemails promptly
- Automotive Sales Reps will follow-up with existing customer to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
Automotive Sales / Auto Sales Rep / Sales Consultant Job Requirements
As an Automotive Sales Rep at Dick Smith, you will be experienced in giving exceptional customer service and determined to be successful as an Automotive Sales Rep. The following factors are required to be successful as an Automotive Sales Rep with Dick Smith:
- Must have strong desire to succeed and proven experience providing exceptional customer service
- Prior sales experience is a plus, but not required
- Steady work history
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer, software and internet proficient
- Professional appearance
- Strong verbal and written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be assertive and possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow-through
- Hold a valid driver’s license and satisfactory 3-year driving record
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
Dick Smith’s Commitment To You:
- Full benefits package
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible hours (closed on Sunday)
- Unlimited earning potential
- Professional and respectful work environment
- College scholarships available for dependent children of employees that meet criteria
Join Our Automotive Sales Team at Dick Smith – Apply Today!