TP Mechanical Contractors is seeking Plumber Helpers for our Fabrication Shop in Cincinnati, Ohio. TP Mechanical delivers end-to-end solutions to our customers, from pre-construction expertise through contracting and fabrication to service and maintenance for piping, plumbing, HVAC/R and fire protection. We do this as a relationship-focused organization that leverages six decades of experience providing innovative solutions with excellence that drive down costs, enhance safety, increase value and deliver speed to occupancy.
The Plumber Helper works day-to-day on assigned plumbing tasks. Assists with all work on a job site such as, but not limited to: lifting, carrying, sorting, loading, unloading of material as well as cleaning of job areas. Creates the type of positive work environment that helps maintain a sufficient and qualified work force. Operates under specific supervision.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
- Attends, as needed, all job site and office meetings related to assigned tasks. Is well prepared to handle issues that may come up. Fills out all forms, revisions and/or requests for tools/equipment/material if required for each task.
- Provides labor work needed for the specific job site in a positive, efficient and timely matter.
- Focuses on safety and safety practices first and foremost during all task assignments.
- Ensures the quality and profitability of each project by eliminating waste in materials and labor whenever possible.
- Willingness to learn the trade and jump in and assist when needed.
- Any construction or plumbing experience helpful
- Stable work history
- Able to use basic tools (hammer, tape measure, etc
- Honest, reliable, dependable and display good character
- High School or GED Equivalent
- Eyesight correctable to 20/50
- Able to stand for long hours
- Able to lift and climb ladders and scaffolds
- Lift items weighing up to 60lbs
- Must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Must provide own basic hand tools
For these desirable skills, TP Mechanical Contractors will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations and holidays. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real impact with a strong and growing organization that has been in business for over 60 years!
Interested candidates should submit their resume to URL blocked - click to apply or fax to Phone number blocked - click to apply Attn: HR/FAB. For more information about TP Mechanical Contractors, check out our web page at www.tpmechanical.com.
TP Mechanical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.