Are you looking for a career with an established and fast-growing company? We are a dynamic company that offers its employees a great culture. If you are looking for a rewarding career, not just another job, then come join our team as a Customer Service Specialist! We provide employees with opportunity to develop their career because as you grow we look to promote from within. We provide a comprehensive training program that will bring you up to speed to assist customers.
ACI is a nationally licensed, full service, Third Party Administrator providing enrollment, fulfillment and claims processing services for various insurance lines in the medical claims industry.
At ACI we believe and strive for Achieving with Creativity and Integrity with and for our clients and customers in all of our opportunities. Since our inception in 1997, ACI has been founded on the basic ideal of focusing solely on providing the best possible service to our clients. ACI has processed millions of claims and provided dedicated service through over a million calls. As ACI looks toward the future in an industry open with opportunity, our mission inspires us to grow our services and develop solutions which will assist our clients in meeting expectations and achieving customer satisfaction in the ever changing insurance marketplace. In carrying out our mission, ACI is grounded and led by our values.
We are looking for some great Customer Service Specialists who love helping our customers. You should enjoy making complicated situations simple and painless and have a passion for service.
This position is located in our Wayne, Pa office.
You’ll be responsible for providing unprecedented customer service for ACI’s customers. You’ll work scheduled shifts with the expectation of being flexible to be available as needed.
You’ll be expected to handle 90-120 calls per day once you’re fully up to speed (2-3 months or thereabouts). This is a significant volume, so be sure that you’re ready and able to deal with that kind of daily load – you’ll get all the help you need along the way!
Background Check required for employment. Bi-Lingual - Spanish a PLUS.
What You Will Be Accomplishing
- Accurately provide benefit information and claim status to callers.
- When requested, send HIPAA Authorization form to callers.
- Work is performed under supervision with latitude for the use of initiative.
- Participate in training sessions as required.
- Communicating by telephone with enrollees, insurance companies, and any parties involved in the patient claims process.
Experience and Skills Needed
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Call Center Experience Preferred but not required.
- Basic Computer Skills Required (MS Office Preferred).
- Medical or Health Insurance background a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do.
- Displays enthusiasm for what you do and a drive to improve.
- Displays a strong drive to complete tasks.
- Displays effective listening skills.
- Displays personal and corporate integrity.
What’s In It For You
- Medical benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan
- Casual dress code
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Salary: $15.50 /hour for Bi-Lingual Spanish
Salary: $16.00 /hour for 12pm-8pm Shift
Salary: $16.50 /hour for 12pm-8pm Bi-Lingual Spanish
Shifts: 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm, 12pm-8pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
We offer a pleasant working environment and a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays, vacation, health insurance and 401k.
Background Check required for employment.
Seeking applicant for 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm or 12pm to 8 pm shift.
Bi-Lingual - Spanish, Mandarin or Cantonese a PLUS.
Requirements: Call Center Experience Preferred.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Basic Computer Skills Required (MS Office Preferred).
Medical or Health Insurance background a plus.