To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington Township, NJ
- Alicia Shadle
- Phone: 800-879-4471 ext. 1308
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
REGISTERED NURSE / RN
General Healthcare Resources • Washington Township, NJ
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
REGISTERED NURSE / RN / EMERGENCY ROOM / ER
General Healthcare Resources, a long-time leader in the professional healthcare staffing industry, is in IMMEDIATE need of qualified ER RNs for FULL TIME ongoing assignments in the Camden County, New Jersey area. A minimum of two years' recent ED experience is required.
We're interested in RNs who can work three 12-hour shifts, weekdays and weekends. Days and Nights are both currently available. Flexibility is a bonus. Current ACLS/BLS/PALS certification is mandatory. We are looking for RNs who are confident in their ability to step into a fresh situation and allow their clinical skills to flourish.
Some of your daily responsibilities include:
* Assessing, planning, implementing and delegating patient care.
* Collaborate with physicians and medical professionals to ensure quality care.
* Comfort patients and family members.
* Maintain effective contacts with a variety of hospital personnel.
* Maintain appropriate documentation records.
Pay range is $45-$50/hour. Medical Benefits are available!
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Alicia Shadle at (484) 567-9464 or APPLY NOW!
REGISTERED NURSE / RN / EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT / ER
* Active New Jersey Registered Nurse license in good standing.
* Current ACLS/BLS/PALS certification.
* Interpersonal communication skills.
* Proficient in developing a patient's plan of care.
* Ability t implement effective nursing care.
* Three professional nursing references.
* Ability to evaluate outcome of nursing interventions.