To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tempe, AZ
- Phone: 480 783-0201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Southwest Microwave, Inc. • Tempe, AZ
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Summary: Produce small and miniature precision metal and plastic components and precision assembly tools per engineering drawings or sketches utilizing both CNC Vertical Mill and CNC Lathe.
- Assist senior machinist performing setups, programming, and machine operation.
- Run production of existing product, to meet goals established by the production manager.
- Interpret engineering drawings in conformance with ANSI Y14.5.
- Verification of work utilizing precision micrometers and other measurement instruments.
- Develop skills to be able to perform the above tasks with minimal oversight.
- Document and organize received instruction and shop/fabrication methodologies.
- Other tasks as may be assigned.
- Entry level setup/programmer/machinist.
- Able to read and understand blueprints and interpret GD&T.
- Familiarity with G&M codes for machine programming.
- Basic CNC lathe and vertical mill experience.
- Some knowledge of solid modeling preferred.
- Motivated, self-driven.
Education: Two year technical degree, Vocational School Certification(s), or apprenticeship is required.
Physical demands: Able to stand or sit for prolonged periods, lift 50 lbs. and have good manual dexterity. Able to read equipment settings and work with miniature parts.