To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Union, NJ
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Parts Manager / Auto Parts Sales Manager / Ford Parts Counter Sales
Maplecrest Ford Lincoln • Union, NJ
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Auto Parts Manager / Automotive Parts Manager - STABILITY - HEALTH BENEFITS - 401k - PAID VACATION!
Shouldn’t you be working as an Automotive Parts Manager for a dealership that PAYS YOU what you’re worth?
Isn’t it time you took your Automotive Parts Manager career further?
- Automotive Parts Manager properly staffs the department, which includes hiring, training, motivating and monitoring the performance of all parts department staff.
- Automotive Parts Managers maintain an orderly workplace.
- Automotive Parts Managers create and oversee an annual operating budget for the parts department.
- Automotive Parts Managers work with the service department, collision repair and wholesale account representatives to ensure inventory is available when needed.
- Automotive Parts Managers establish competitive pricing specifications in various categories while generating sufficient profits and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Determining appropriate inventory levels while ensuring periodic parts turnover.
- Adjusting stock to curtail accumulation of unused or old parts.
- Confirming that parts are appropriately coded so the dealership can claim a complete refund for unused factory stock.
- Reviewing sales figures, costs and stock monthly to ensure budget benchmarks are met.
As a Ford Automotive Parts Manager, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Parts Manager:
- Must have at least 5 years experience as an automotive Parts Manager within a franchise dealership
- Must have computer proficiency.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license
About Our Dealership:
We at Maplecrest Ford Lincoln want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. As a Ford Automotive Parts Manager (Automotive Parts Sales Manager) you will assist mechanics and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies for their Ford vehicles – from Ford tough trucks to fuel-efficient hybrids. Help us bring the industry back home – apply today!
- Excellent health benefits
- Paid Vacations!
- Low turnover store - stability!