To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
578 Pepper Street
Monroe, CT 06468
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vice President of National/International Sales
GAT WHP • Monroe, CT
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As the Vice President of Sales, you will help bring the company to the next level and develop strategies to support continued aggressive growth. You will effectively lead your national and international sales team. Direct headquarter national accounts, management, and distributors. Attend trade shows globally to meet with clients to develop strategic growth plan. Develop promotional strategies for key retailers. You will be responsible in working with the marketing team to create promotional and marketing campaigns to support retailers. Part of the major focus will be to work and nurture all key accounts such as Vitamin Shoppe, Bodybuilding.com, GNC, Europa Sports, and our International distributors. You must have at least 5 solid years management experience preferably within the nutritional supplement industry and extensive knowledge of all major distributions systems, specialties and FDM retail channels.
· Develop, plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
· Manage the National and International Sales Teams, operations and resources to increase market penetration and deliver profitable growth
· Required to establish and track performance metrics to optimize effectiveness and motivation
· Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
· Hire and develop sales staff
· Lead weekly sales meeting updates
· Work with Marketing department to build brand awareness
· Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
· Build relationships with key customers, athletes, distributors
· Travel domestically and internationally to represent GAT Sport in trade shows and develop key relationships