Customer Account Representative
"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing."
~ Dale Carnegie
At Oryx Nashville, we have put our focus on building, creating, and nurturing the sort of atmosphere that enables our team to succeed. We want to offer our commitment to culture to the additions to our Sales Management Team.
We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in either retail or sales / customer service fields are an excellent fit for the open Customer Account Representative position we are currently hiring for. Candidates for the Customer Account Representative position with customer service and retail experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry level sales position which starts in our sales and marketing department. If you’ve had six months of retail, hospitality, business administration, or customer service, please apply. If you are interested and qualified in being trained and learning how to manage a team of people through our entry-level sales management training program, please apply.
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients.
A Customer Account Representative is Responsible for:
- Meeting with new customers
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
What to Expect as a Customer Account Representative:
- Leadership development
- Full-time employment
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
- Recognition for your hard work through awards and accolades
Our Customer Account Representative must have:
- A solid work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- A strong go-getter mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills