To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4550 Atwater Court
Buford, GA 30518
- Ryan McMurtrey
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Skyline Pest Solutions • Buford, GA
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Skyline Pest Solutions is looking for goal and culture driven people! Skyline Pest Solutions is one of the premier pest control companies in Georgia because of its deep understanding of the area's unique pest and wildlife needs. In addition to growing its business through customer referrals, Skyline has strong partnerships with real estate professionals including realtors, builders and contractors.
- An Employee and Customer-focused company
- One of the fastest growing pest control companies that service central and west Florida in addition to north Florida, metro Atlanta and central North Carolina
- Ranked #19 on Pest Control Technology’s 2016 Top 100 list
- Ranked #5 on Tampa Bay Business Journal Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies list
- Environmental Pest Service is ranked No. 979 on Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 5000" list
We are seeking a talented individual culture driven leaders who values their people and creates a high performance team. As a Sales Consultant, you will have a designated sales territory where you will be responsible for devising and executing a sales plan to generate and close new leads, upsell existing customers on additional services offered, and build relationships with our customers.
- Conduct home inspections and/or a commercial site evaluation and prepare a specific proposal for the individual homeowner’s or business needs.
- Build value for our customers by explaining each services offered and creating full service solutions.
- Prospect for new business, gather information about customer needs, present customized solutions and close the sale.
- Establish new customer contacts, prospect for fresh leads, follow up on all leads, compose and submit professional proposals and network to stay abreast of activities in the market.
- Establish a “presence" within your territory by actively participating in the community and industry(s) in which you sell, in order to generate new leads and contacts.
Company Benefits Offered:
Health Benefits – Include Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Available to all full-time employees 1st of the month following 60 days of employment. The Company pays 75% of health premiums for HMO single coverage. Multiple options for coverage plans available. The Company will match up to $500 on HSA accounts after 6 months of employment.
Full time employees are eligible to receive a 50% discount on reoccurring services for their primary residence only.
After 90 days of employment, employees are eligible to use Vacation Paid Time Off, Sick Paid Time Off, Bereavement leave, Jury Duty and Witness Leave. Full time employees are eligible for 7 paid holidays.
Retirement Savings Program
Full time employees are eligible to participate in 401K plan after completing 6 months of employment. The Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed, and 50% of the following 2% contributed.
Disability & Life Insurance
Full time employees are automatically enrolled in EMPLOYER PAID Short Term Disability insurance program and enrolled in Basic Life insurance in the amount of $15,000 after 60 days of employment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have the ability to sell and communicate effectively.
- Must have valid driver license.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication, with particular emphasis during telephone calls, follow-ups, and in-person correspondence.
- Ability to walk and sit for extended periods of time, required to crawl in confined spaces, work in outside weather conditions, and climb a ladder to evaluate attic space.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products and mobile device platforms.