To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittsburgh, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Oxford Solutions, Inc. • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking for a Level II Software Engineer for a role with a client in Pittsburgh, PA.
The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience with large scale data technologies such as big data, database technologies and data engineering.
- Work on implementing a high-performance, next generation data center.
- Work with a team to identify, design and build appropriate dataset and linkages for complex data
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Implement data quality infrastructure and processes.
- Implement data infrastructure for emerging data classes.
- Identify analytics tool guidelines and standards for performing required data preparation, analysis, visualization, and reporting.
- Organize, deliver, and ensure data integration support of a corporate computing capability.
- 3-5 years of experience with large scale data technologies such as Big data, Database Technologies, Data engineering.
- Knowledge of informatics, analytics, computational science.
- Knowledge of toolsets and capabilities utilized by expert data scientists and modelers.
- C++, C#, SQL, MS SQL Server, Software design
- Data modeling and ELT / ETL
- Solid communication skills and team player
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or related fields
- Experience in Big Data tools, Database Technologies and Design, infrastructure, analytics and visualization
Data Engineer - Level II Software Engineer - Big Data - Data Engineering - 15019