To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Key Account Manager: Marketing. Advertising. Sales.
Allegiant Connections • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Key Accounts Manager - Marketing. Advertising. Sales.
The role of the Key Account Manager is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for the key accounts. The key account sales and marketing plans will support, and be derived from, the Business Plan outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing all areas of the business relationship with the key accounts and will work closely with the various business departments in an effort to maintain and further develop the relationship with the key accounts. The Key Account Manager will manage the sales function to achieve strategic sales targets while working closely with the Marketing Department to provide integrated programs that support the sales effort. The Key Account Manager is the main contact with all key accounts and is the liaison between the various business departments and the key accounts. The Key Account Manager reports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
• Maintain and build relationships with the key accounts
• Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets
• Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities
• Work closely with the various departments in the Marketing industry Nation Wide to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity
• Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort
• Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity
• Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market
• Direct Customer Service and Sales Associate
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
Through One to two years of sales experience you must be able to demonstrate acquired skill and measurable success in the following areas:
• Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
• Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
• Solid understanding of core marketing principles
• Effective working in close team environment
Related Keywords: marketing manager, entry level event marketing manager, public relations, entry level public relations, public relations manager, advertising, entry level advertising, advertising manager, advertising management, customer service, event customer service, customer service management, customer service manager, entry level customer service, sales, entry level sales, entry level sales management, sales, marketing, event, manager, public relations, customer service , entry level marketing, sales, marketing