To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9245 Activity Road
San Diego, CA 92126
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Network Technician - Tier 1
Corporate Technologies LLC • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Corporate Technologies LLC is a leading Managed Services company ranked in the TOP 25 MSP and Cloud Providers in the United States. Join our fast growing team of engineers today!
Tier 1 is an entry level position that involves on-site work at other businesses (customers) troubleshooting desktop issues, basic networking problems and implementing solutions for our clients. All Tier 1 engineers will be expected to receive additional training and advance to a Tier 2 position within 2-3 years. The company provides free training for all work required but applicants should have experience with some but not all of the following issues:
- Android email setup and troubleshooting
- Basic Microsoft Exchange Troubleshooting
- Basic PC Maintenance
- Desktop OS install and new machine setup
- Desktop troubleshooting
- Domain password reset
- Installation of Third Party applications
- IPhone email set up & troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office installs & product activation
- Network troubleshooting
- Office 365 user set up
- Printer issues and installs
- Troubleshooting 3rd party applications
- Virus and malware removal
- WMI troubleshooting
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills to interact with a wide range of business users having different levels of computer expertise
- Punctual performance and time management skills
- Professional interaction with business customers
- High level of focus and professionalism
1-2 years desktop/basic network troubleshooting experience and/or equivalent technical training
Must be able to transport self to various customer locations. Customer are generally located within an hour radius of the office location.
Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving history