Seeking advancement opportunity? Want a competitive edge?
We are currently seeking to fill three entry level Sports Minded Professional positions. Iris Consulting Group is a rapidly expanding marketing and sales firm in the Charleston area with a growing client portfolio of Fortune 100 companies.
- Competitive Drive
- Work Ethic
- Continual Learning "Coachable" Mentality
- Ability to Work in Teams
- Passion to Constantly Improve
Examples of Duties:
1. Subject matter expert on client, customer and office operations.
2. Provide communication sales link between field, customer and client corporate offices; communicate best practices, competitive intelligence, customer service, and growth strategy.
3. Partner with management to design and create implementation strategies for entry level associate training materials.
4. Monitor market goals & key metrics for assigned territory.
5. Ability to deliver effective training and presentations in a customer service sales environment.
6. Gather competitive analysis for use in ongoing training and action plans.
7. Create customized reporting and communicate regularly to managerial leaders.
8. Develop and maintain strong relationships with regional and higher level leadership.
*All of our open positions are entry level which allows for rapid advancement into our branch management role. This involves one on one sales based interaction with customers on a daily basis as well as being cross trained in multiple areas of business management.
**Those accepted will gain experience not only in sales and marketing but also campaign management, advertising, human resources, and team development.
However, it can't be all work and no play! Once a week, everyone from Iris Consulting Group, Inc. gets together to do something outside of the office. People develop camaraderie which leads to a more intense commitment in assisting them to reach their objectives. It permits the human resources and management group to get to understand everybody on a more individual level and get aligned with company growth initiatives.
Entry level experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, team work, and public relations is a PLUS!
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, LA, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
If you're up for the challenge and fit these qualifications send us your resume!