To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
841 Bishop Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
- Judy Bishop
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager-Electrical Construction (16275)
Bishop & Company • Honolulu, HI
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
• Communication with Leadman/Foreman/General Foreman
• Overall project performance
• Client relationship
• Contract review and development of Budget
• Project objectives, policies, procedures
• Manage change orders
• Maintain project logs and schedules
• Monitor construction activities with Foreman to ensure project is on schedule, in compliance with the contract documents, and within budget
• Prepare monthly financial reports
• Manager procurement and subcontractors
• Enforce company policies, procedures, and standards
• Read and interprets instructional manuals, specifications, work site directions, and written instructions
• Able to identify issues and help come up with solutions with Foreman/General Foreman.
• Train and develop project support staff providing growth opportunities
• Ensure timely payment
Requires: good communication, electrical construction management experience, teamwork, self-starter, works well under pressure and can meeting deadlines.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé])
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***