To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gastonia, NC
- Brandi Carver
- Phone: (980)308-9898
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Southern Technical Recruiters • Gastonia, NC
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
I. JOB SUMMARY:
Experienced operator to produce required machine part as specified by customer’s request. Good English skills a must for communication. Must be able to run multiple machines with multiple jobs at the same time.
To read blueprint schematics, setup machine tooling system, pull master program (if available), read setup codes, obtain proper materials, load metal required for job and prepare machine.
(1) EDUCATION: Major duties and responsibilities of the job can be
Satisfactorily performed with a high school education or GED.
(2) EXPERIENCE: Knowledge of CNC machinery, setup and operation. Previous experience preferred to perform the job.
(3) MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Good Math Skills and Strong Organizational Skills. Knowledge of metric system, reading micrometer, caliper and tape measure a must.
(4) PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Reaching Gripping Seeing Hearing Standing Walking
Lifting light to Heavy metal parts Gripping of Item or tool
(1) Accurately read and comprehend paperwork
(2) Retrieve materials to run orders
(3) Setup machine with proper materials
(4) Download program from main computer system
(5) Acquire tooling required by template
(6) Verify part meet specifications
(7) Organize part on pallet with proper stock number and count
(8) Work with shipping department when job is completed
(9) Constant awareness of safety
(10) Perform other duties as assigned.
(11) Keep work area clean and organized
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Required:
Safety Glasses, Steel Toed Boots (Shoes), Gloves, Apron