To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
160 Raritan Center Parkway
EDISON, NJ 08837
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PHARMACIST - DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS - HOME INFUSION
Confidential • EDISON, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Seeking a home infusion experienced pharmacist who will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the operations of a location including pharmacy, nursing, business development, intake, and revenue management. The selected candidate will interact daily with subordinate managers and Corporate Executive staff to assure productivity, profitability, stability, and desired patient, referral source and payor outcomes. The leader must provide supportive, compassionate yet effective leadership to staff while supporting and promoting corporate goals and directives. Additional dimensions may include working with operating budget, revenue responsibility, purchasing responsibility, etc. and ensures company goals and objectives are aligned with the organization’s broader mission, vision, and driving strategies.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy , Master's preferred
- Current and violation free Pharmacy License in New Jersey and multiple surrounding states
- 5 years of prior management experience preferred.
- Home infusion experience required.
- Experience with accreditation process; URAC and ACHC, quality/performance improvement; developing, implementing and executing policies and procedures.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Advanced leadership skills
- Ability to make strategic, operational and administrative decisions in response to emerging conditions and environmental circumstances.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced understanding of all local, state and federal regulations/guidelines,
- Ability to be innovative and flexible.
- Ability to manage the overall operations of a home infusion pharmacy branch