To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Doral, FL
- Nicole Tacktikos
- Phone: (786) 363-2588
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
KW Property Management • Doral, FL
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Headquartered in Miami, KW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING has fast become an industry leader across Florida, with services in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Collier, Lee, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Manatee, Orange, Seminole, Lake, Hernando, Citrus, Sumter, Polk, and Volusia county with more than 800 employees statewide. From upscale high-rises to stately HOAs and garden-style townhomes, we take pride in the diversity of properties we serve and our ability to meet the unique needs of more than 50,000 unit owners.
The Front Desk/Concierge provide a professional and competent image in order to provide Residents with friendly and outgoing customer service. As a key employee liaison between all guests of the community and the Residents, Front Desk /Concierge personnel must be experienced in the hospitality industry, must demonstrate organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication in multiple language.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and in a courteous and professional manner
- Greet all guests as they enter the reception area maintaining the highest quality of customer service.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Coordinate with office administrative staff to maintain and update all property information in computer database.
- Utilize proper phone etiquette for all incoming and outgoing phone calls made to residents. All calls should be clear and in a professional manner.
- Maintain the “visitor pass” control and assure that badge is given back to you at all times.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Report any and all maintenance items which include, but is not limited to, burned out lights, A/C issues, broken equipment to the office manager on a daily basis.
- Follow Policy regarding lost and found items.
- Stamp all checks and invoices received.
- Log in and track all incoming packages, which include, but are not limited to, Fed-Ex, UPS, DHL, USPS, all currier packages and legal documents. All legal documents and checks should be picked up and signed by the employee handling all incoming mail for association.
- There should be no boxes at the Front Desk at any time.
- Perform Concierge duties to include: secure reservations for dining, entertainment and other services; assist residents/guest with directions; ability to provide recommendations based on resident/guest preferences.
- Other duties may be assigned at management’s discretion.
- Minimum one (2) year related experience and/or training.
- Employee must be bi-lingual in the Spanish vocabulary.
- Ability to detect auditory and/or visual emergency alarms. Noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Employee reports directly to the Estate Manager.
KW Property Management & Consulting is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.