To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2352 Bruce B Downs Boulevard
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
- Ami Haberle
- Phone: 8137121923
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Florida Medical Clinic, P.A. • Wesley Chapel, FL
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Florida Medical Clinic is a physician owned multi-specialty group practice, which was established in 1993 and has grown to over 300 providers.
At Florida Medical Clinic, your life is our specialty. Our team of compassionate, experienced physicians offers a comprehensive range of healthcare services. There’s only one name you’ll need to remember for all of your medical needs: Florida Medical Clinic.
Florida Medical Clinic offers a wide choice of compensation and benefit programs that are among the best. From competitive salaries to retirement plans, we make every effort to take care of the people who make our company great.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide an accurate and complete documentation of interactions between the medical provider and patient.
- Record details of the physical exam, including pertinent positives and negatives, noted abnormalities and patient’s general condition
- Gather laboratory results, radiology reports, and requested medical records for the provider to review.
- High school graduate and one year of college
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and accepted medical abbreviations
- Recognition of physical exam process and ability to record exam details
- Computer proficiency and ability to quickly learn new applications
- Communication skills and the ability to coordinate and cooperate with multiple members of the healthcare team
- Organizational skills with focus on tracking patient care and improving patient flow
- Professional demeanor and recognition of privacy considerations for patients and families
- Must be willing to travel between locations (Zephyrhills, Wesley Chapel)