To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3000 Medical Park Drive
Tampa, FL 33613
- Ami H.
- Phone: 8137121923
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Florida Medical Clinic, P.A. • Tampa, FL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Florida Medical Clinic is a physician owned multi-specialty group practice, which was established in 1993 and has grown to over 300 providers.
At Florida Medical Clinic, your life is our specialty. Our team of compassionate, experienced physicians offers a comprehensive range of healthcare services. There’s only one name you’ll need to remember for all of your medical needs: Florida Medical Clinic.
Florida Medical Clinic offers a wide choice of compensation and benefit programs that are among the best. From competitive salaries to retirement plans, we make every effort to take care of the people who make our company great.
Essential Job Functions:
- Record patient details of chief complaint, history of present illness, past medical history, etc
- Record details of the physical exam, including noted abnormalities, patient's general condition, etc
- Document the assessment and plan as directed by the provider
- Assist provider in submitting orders
- Perform incidental duties as needed
- High School Graduate and one year of college
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and accepted medical abbreviations
- Recognition of physical exam process and ability to record exam details
- Computer proficiency and ability to quickly learn new applications
- Communication skills and the ability to coordinate and cooperate with multiple members of the healthcare team
- Organizational skills with focus on tracking patient care and improving patient flow
- Professional demeanor and recognition of privacy considerations for patients and families
- Must be willing to travel between locations (Wesley Chapel, Brandon, and Tampa)
- Previous Scribe experience a plus!