To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
- Aaron Rogos
- Phone: 9287768055
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Davidson's • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Davidson’s is an innovative leader in firearms distribution recognized for its excellence in creative marketing, technology, and world-class customer service. Davidson’s is currently seeking passionate, shooting and hunting enthusiasts with outside sales and/or merchandising experience to serve as our Regional Customer Relationship Manager in the southwest region.
Our Regional Customer Relationship Managers are responsible for cultivating and maintaining profitable relationships and maximizing sales potential with existing customers on behalf of Davidson’s as well as prospecting for new accounts. The Regional Customer Relationship Managers are the external representatives and true brand ambassadors for Davidson’s. Conveying expertise and a passion for service towards our current and prospective customers with a sense of tact, sensitivity, and professionalism while influencing the overall satisfaction of our customers as well as their own prosperity and growth.
● Being the face of Davidson’s brand by marketing products and services to current and prospective customers
● Promoting the capabilities and benefits of the Davidson’s GuaranteeD program and Gallery of Guns website
● Communicating effectively with the sales management team; informing and updating the team regularly to guarantee that sales and client objectives are being met
● Developing an intimate knowledge of the active dealer base within the territory beyond just the top accounts by providing prospecting reports, account development strategies, and sales estimates on potential business growth opportunities
● Providing technical support to our website customers
● Prospecting and establishing new business through effective reporting and feedback
The ideal candidate would possess
● 4+ years of related business-to-business sales and/or merchandising experience
● College degree
● Strong verbal and written communications skills
● The ability to be a self-starter and problem solver
● Proficiency with PCs, tablets, and Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.)
Davidson’s offers a generous benefits compensation package including a competitive starting wage PLUS bonus in addition to FREE Medical, Dental, and Life insurance benefits for our employees. Additional voluntary benefits include family Medical, Dental, and Vision coverages as well as supplemental life insurance, flexible spending accounts, short-term/ long-term disability plans, and a 401(k) with an UNLIMITED 25% match!
Founded in 1932, Davidson’s has grown into one of the nation’s top firearms wholesalers. Headquartered in Prescott, Arizona it proudly distributes over 80 brands of firearms to dealers nationwide. Davidson’s “GuaranteeD Lifetime Replacement Program" and its consumer website GalleryofGuns.com are two of the Davidson’s unique services designed to help promote the business of our dealers.
Our vision is to be a firearms distribution company that creates, develops, and nurtures strong customer, employee, vendor, and industry relationships, while always conducting ourselves honorably as we excel in the performance of our jobs and the fulfillment of our corporate social responsibilities.
Davidson’s is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, or national origin.
To apply for this position, reply to the ad with your cover letter and resume, resumes and cover letters may also be emailed to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or mailed to/dropped off at 6100 Wilkinson Drive in Prescott, AZ.
● The ability to travel up to 100%
● Reside within applicable territory in close proximity to an airport
● Valid state motor vehicle operator license with a clean driving record
● Applicants must be at least 21 years of age
● Able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening