The Wellington at Lake Manassas is a premiere community in Lake Manassas, scheduled to open in July 2019. It will consist of Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care units. We are looking for a full time Business Office Manager who maintains and updates resident and financial records for the Community. They are also responsible for various accounting and business office tasks as assigned by management. This is a salary position and may require holidays and occasional weekends. The Wellington also offers great full time benefits including health, dental and life, along with a great 401K package.
Other tasks and responsibilities:
- Accounting payables/deposits/receivables.
- Ensures that resident files contain required information and are kept confidential.
- Serves as backup for Human Resources
- Maintains vendor files.
- Compiles and maintains personnel records and ensures that proper forms have been collected.
- Promotes efficiency and organization within the business office.
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Must have college level accounting courses with a two year accounting degree preferred.
- Must have the minimum of one year work experience in accounting or a related field, involving work in accounts payable, accounts receivable and/or payroll.
- Must be proficient in using Windows, including Excel and Word.
- Must possess the ability to get along well with others.
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to meet multiple deadlines while working in a fast paced environment.
- Must have transportation to make bank deposits.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to exert up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.