To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Falls Church, VA
- Tarek Beidas
- Phone: 7038212842
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Sales Trainee (Entry Level/Training)
Agon Management Group • Falls Church, VA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry level Account Executive - Full Time - Training Provided
Agon Management group is currently offering sales and marketing account executive positions with opportunities for advancement to qualified candidates. As a fast paced company in the direct sales and marketing industry, AMG continues to set the standard for excellence in client acquisition and customer retention. By providing direct sales and marketing services to large companies nationwide, we increase the market shares of our clients through a proven direct sales approach. This job involves face-to-face sales of services to new business prospects. This position offers solely performance based compensation and advancement.
As an organization that values self-motivated ambition and a results-driven attitude, we teach leadership as an action and not a title. We promote only with in our own company and reward employees with potential for growth with attainable advancement opportunities. We train out people to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resource management to mentoring and value-based leadership. we have an incredibly high success rate of developing driven and passionate individuals into burgeoning entrepreneurs and business leaders.
During your course of employment at Agon Management Group you can expect to be exposed to:
- Methods for growing and developing our company
- Effective and efficient coordination of a client campaign
- Different approaches to successful and expert management of external customers
- Varying techniques for new business acquisition
- Techniques for the teaching and development of peers
- Leadership and professional development
An ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
- Great interpersonal skills and social competency
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- Demonstrated leadership with a self-motivated desire to advance
- Results driven attitude with a hunger for success
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
Qualified candidates will start in an entry-level position and will then be cross-trained in the
management-training program. Pay is based on performance!
Check us out: