Learn more by visiting URL blocked - click to apply
What are you looking for in a career?
- Financial Growth?
- Advancement Opportunities?
- Personal Satisfaction?
You will find all that and more as an Agent with New York Life.
We are looking for motivated self-starters who would like to:
- Manage their own work schedule and establish an attractive work/life balance.
- Build their career with significant income potential.
- Grow their business supported by the strength and integrity of New York Life.
- Make a difference in their community by helping others achieve peace of mind.
- Customize their career path to match their personal goals.
- Experience a lifetime of learning and professional development.
- Enjoy recognition and rewards for their achievements.
- Define their career path as an agent and have the opportunity for management.
A Career Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Career Advancement - Continue to build your own business or, if qualified, move into
management – the choice is up to you. Criteria for management are defined and
quantifiable. After two years as a successful agent, additional opportunities that may be
available include: sales development manager, product consultant, and Home Office
opportunities in recruiting, marketing or training.
- Training - NYLIC University: One of the most comprehensive and well-respected training
programs in the industry.
- Constant Support - During and after formal training, you will receive continuous
assistance from your manager and peers in your region and across the country to help
you succeed. New York Life offers the feeling of being in business for yourself, but not by
yourself. On-site trainers and product consultants are available to you and this is coupled
with an entire division within the company located in the Home Office dedicated to
providing agents with prospecting and sales ideas, product knowledge and application --
we want our new agents to be successful!
- Integrity – New York Life-The Company You Keep® - Represent a company you can
believe in, be proud of and find a career home with.
Forging a Career with a 171 Year Old Company:
- Ranked #61 on the Fortune 500 list, Fortune Magazine, June 2016
- Ranked #6 on “Best Finance Companies to Work for in America", Business Insider, May
- Named a “Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality" for 2016 by receiving a perfect score of
100 percent on the 2016 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), a national benchmarking survey
and report administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation
Profiles in Diversity Journal - 2015 Diversity Leader Award
- Ranked #23 on “Top 50 Companies for Diversity", DiversityInc, 2016
- "Latino 100" providing most viable business opportunities, Latino Magazine, 2016
Please Note: Agent compensation is performance-based and will vary from agent to agent.