99 South Black Horse Pike, Runnemede, NJ 08078
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS Aggressive, Commission-based Income - $60K PLUS!
All Resumes submitted will be held in strict Confidence
At Toyota of Runnemede we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers’ needs. We treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success and offer the most competitive and aggressive pay plan in the area!
Due to our phenomenal growth and high customer demand, we need to add to our team of Automotive Sales Consultants immediately! All Sales Consultants will be able to offer customers vehicles from our new and used car inventory. We encourage men and women to apply for this great opportunity! We are serious about hiring the best of the best for these positions.
- Aggressive, commission-based pay plan. Potential income $60K PLUS!
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly bonuses, and so much more!
- A huge opportunity to make serious money.
- Medical and Dental insurance available
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Strong “team-work” environment
Responsibilities – Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and listen to their requirements in order to match their vehicle needs with one in current new or used inventory.
- Accompany customer on test drives and demonstrate vehicle features and technology.
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Continuously develop product and sales knowledge to become the vehicle authority.
- Know the ins and outs of the inventory, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Work the internet, phone and personal leads to convert them into auto sales.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives and creative ideas.
- Complete all paperwork
- Close the deal and deliver vehicle to customer
- Utilize dealership control and follow-up system and procedures
- Bring your “A” game along with a positive attitude to work with you every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.